Sunday, May 7, 2017

Letter To 5th Grade Self

I remember being a 5th grader. I would always look up at the 8th graders and think wow their so cool I wish I could be a 8th grader. Now I'm wishing I could be a 5th grader again. 8th grade is nothing that I thought it would be. First off their is SOOOO much more homework. In 5th grade the only homework we got was spelling and now I do homework for over an hour every day. The home work is not that easy either. Also there are way more tests and quizzes in 8th grade. The only tests we would do is spelling each week or a math test and now in 8th grade their are finals and at least one test every week. Don't wish to be a 8th grader yet. You also have a lot more responsibilities so younger self do you still wish to be a 8th grader?

No comments:

Post a Comment