Friday, April 28, 2017

"Endings and Beginnings"

I cant believe that I am almost graduating 8th grade. I feel like just yesterday I was a kindergarten. My goals for the end of 8th grade are simple. I hope to get good graders on my report card so I can end the school year proud of myself for finishing my years at elementary school and middle school. I also hope to grow as a person and to be prepared for high school. I look forward to the summer as well. My goals for the summer are to keep finding great books to read and to enjoy not having to wake up at 7 AM everyday. I am also looking forward to spending more time with my family. I am sad to graduate yet happy for summer to come.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best in high school, and will remember you fondly from Hynes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to your goals about summer - I'm sad for your graduation but looking forward to reading and relaxing with my family this summer.

    ReplyDelete