Friday, April 7, 2017

Tribute to my sister

Kristina, you are crazy, smart and energetic. You are the best sister anyone can have.  Whenever I am down you always know how to cheer me up even though you are annoying at times (mostly always) but I still love you. I remember when we were little and we would always play dress up with our mothers clothes and I remember when I saw you at your first soccer practice I knew that you would be amazing at soccer(which you are!) never doubt  yourself! When I was going through a rough period in life you always stood by me at made me a better person. You can always trust me with anything and I will always stand by you and support in whatever you do. So even though you are annoying most of the time you are also intelligent, kind and amazing at every thing that you do.

1 comment: