Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Its's Complicated

School is very complicated currently. We have so many projects and homework assignments. In every class we have at least one project to do and I think my brain is going to pop! In Spanish class we have a big project which is were we have to do a whole skit only speaking in Spanish. It's complicated because each group member has to talk at least two minutes and we have three members in my group including me. So ours has to be at least six minutes long! In science class we have to do a project on the human body. In social studies we have to write a two page  research paper about a civil rights topic. Then in May we have finals which is just "great". School is very hard and complicated for me right currently. On the plus side we are also learning about Greek mythology which is very fun and interesting. But school is still complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment